Mohanad T. Khaled, Managing Partner, has Extensive experience in conducting Tax planning studies for both local and multinational organizations, in addition to experience in day-to-day Tax Advisory and tax compliance assignments involving corporate tax, payroll tax (for both locals and expatriates), social insurance, and VAT. Over and above, Audit as well as Business Advisory Services were provided for a broad range of clients.
Throughout his professional career, Mohanad had provided local and multinational clients with various restructuring, business and planning advisory services, including companies such as Movenpick, Gillette, Saint Gobain, Cadbury, and many others.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK.
- Fellow of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA).
- Fellow of the Egyptian Taxation Society
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing & International Business.
Board member of the affiliate Business Process Outsourcing Company,BDO Esnad
Committee member at the Egyptian Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA) that is updating the Corporate Governance Guidelines.
Board member of the Egyptian Private Equity Association (EPEA)
Board member of the British Egyptian Businessmen Association (BEBA).
Active member of the Egyptian Businessmen Association (EBA)
- Active member of the Egyptian Junior Business Association (EJB).
Part-time teaching assistant for undergraduate and graduate courses at the Management Department of the American University in Cairo (AUC).